About Me

My photo
I am Jasmine.I am a mother above all else to Riley and Emily, My two beautiful daughters who are two and four. I am a wife, a student, a sister, an aunt, a daughter; the list could go on for days.

January 5, 2010

If Only The World Could Have A Little Sister

My sister and I are the best of friends, the very best. We did everything together. We even had our first children together. At times growing up we fought like hell, but she was and is the sole person in my life who truly gets me and understands me. I am so happy to have two daughters who are on the way to being just as close with each other as we are. I was scared to have my little girl Emily so close to Riley but its working out. Yes they do fight sometimes but they are always the first one to defend each other if the need arises. It reminds me a lot of Jessica and I. It is so wonderful to watch their relationship grow into one that I know will someday be one of their strongest and most unbreakable.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post..and that picture. You are such a good mommy Jasmine.I love u.

    ReplyDelete